A quality certified investigation network
The centers of the CRICS-TRIGGERSEP network, share comparable quality norms regarding clinical research and have an adequate experience in Sepsis research. To be certified, each site needs to meet specific criteria: resources and logistics of the site, recruitment strategy, 24/7 recruitment, rigorous follow up of Clinical Good Pratices, etc.
The Clinical Investigation working group is led by:
- Emmanuelle Mercier, Hospital practitioner of the Intensive Resuscitation Department of Tours University Hospital.
- Pierre-François Dequin, head of the Nephrology-Reanimation-Emergency service of Tours University Hospital.
The CRICS-TRIGGERSEP Network counts in 2017
- 20 general hospitals in France and Belgium
- 500 beds of reanimation
- More than 15 000 admissions
- More than 3500 patients participating in clinical trials